Make this for: Dinner
Category: Meatless Entrees
This Recipe Makes: 4 Serving(s)
Fresh sun dried tomato ravioli in a sauce with onion, garlic, olive oil, kidney beans, tomato, thyme and salt and pepper to taste.
What you'll need
- 1 pkg. fresh sun-dried tomato ravioli (9 ounces)
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3/4 cup canned kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 large tomato, cubed
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1 dash salt and black pepper, to taste
- Step 1
Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- Step 2
Saute onion and garlic in oil in large skillet until tender, about five minutes. Stir in beans, tomato, and thyme; cook two to three minutes longer. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Starch: 2
- Fat: 1
- Meats & Meat Substitutes: 1