Make this for: Dinner
This Recipe Makes: 6 Serving(s)
Cook up some nice, lean bacon crisp, use fat free evaporated milk, egg substitute, add some Parmesan, season and presto - a fantastic spaghetti squash guilt free!
What you'll need
- 1 med spaghetti squash (about 2 pounds)
- 6 med strips cooked bacon, cooked crisp, drained and crumbled
- 1/4 cup fat free evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 2 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground white pepper
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- Step 1
Preheat the oven to 350-degrees. Pierce the spaghetti squash in several places with a fork. Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until soft. Remove from the oven and let stand for five minutes. Split the spaghetti squash lengthwise; remove the seeds. Using a fork, shred the spaghetti squash strands into a bowl.
- Step 2
Add the remaining ingredients to the hot spaghetti squash; toss and serve immediately.