This Recipe Makes: 4 Serving(s)
Shredded cabbage with cooked potatoes, onion, eggs. Seasoned with salt and pepper. This healthful dish cooks up quickly and easily in a skillet.
What you'll need
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded, cooked
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons potatoes, cooked, roughly, mashed
- 1 med onion, finely chopped
- 2 med eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 2 3/4 tbsp. oil or butter
- Step 1
Combine all ingredients, except oil, in a bowl and mix well.
- Step 2
Heat oil or butter in a heavy nonstick pan over medium high heat.
- Step 3
Add spoonfuls of mixture in batches and cook 2 minutes each side, or until golden.
- Step 4
Drain on paper towels. Serve hot.
- Starch: 1/2
- Non-Starchy Vegetables: 1
- Fat: 2
- Meats & Meat Substitutes: 1/2