Make this for: Snack
This Recipe Makes: 36 Serving(s)
These light and fluffy cookies are made with egg whites, granulated sugar replacement and flavored with orange. Melt in your mouth goodness.
What you'll need
- 3 med egg whites (beaten stiff)
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar replacement or granulated fructose
- 2 tsp. orange oil (or your favorite oil)
- 1 tsp. orange rind (grated)
- 1/3 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- Step 1
Beat sugar replacement, orange oil and rind into the stiff egg whites.
- Step 2
Drop onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Step 3
Bake at 325-degrees for eight to ten minutes. Remove from pan immediately.