Make this for: Snack
This Recipe Makes: 8 Serving(s)
Sweet succulant fruits of peaches or nectarines, strawberries, kiwifruit, raspberries, apricot pourable fruit baked up in a single 9 inch pie crust placed in a tart pan. Pretty and healthy!
What you'll need
- 1 med pastry for single-crust 9-inch pie
- 1 pkg. regular or reduced calorie cream cheese, softened (8 ounces)
- 1/3 cup no-sugar-added raspberry fruit spread
- 1/2 cup sliced peaches or nectarines
- 1/3 cup sliced strawberries*
- 1/2 cup kiwifruit slices
- 1/3 cup raspberries (sliced bananas, plums or blueberries may be substituted.)
- 3 tbsp. no-sugar-added apricot pourable fruit (2-tablespoons no-sugar-added apricot fruit spread combined with one-tablespoon warm water may be substituted.)
- 2 tsp. raspberry-flavored liqueur (optional)
- Step 1
Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
- Step 2
Roll out pastry to 12-inch circle; place in 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 10-inch quiche dish. Prick bottom and sides of pastry with fork. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Step 3
Combine cream cheese and fruit spread; mix well. Spread onto bottom of cooled pastry. Chill at least one hour.
- Step 4
Just before serving, arrange fruit over cream cheese layer. Combine pourable fruit and liqueur, if desired; brush evenly over fruit.
- Starch: 3/4
- Fruit: 1
- Fat: 3 1/2