Make this for: Dinner
Category: Beef & Pork
This Recipe Makes: 8 Serving(s)
This low fat , healthy and satisfying main dish serves up a good source of vitamins A and C along with the corn and red peppers.
What you'll need
- 2 med pork tenderloins (10 to 12 ounces each)
- 1 cup prepared Italian Salad Dressing for fat free dressing, divided
- 1 can black beans, drained, rinsed (15 ounces)
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained (10 ounces)
- 1 med red pepper, chopped
- Step 1
Place pork on greased grill over hot coals. Grill 12 to 15minutes or until cooked through, turning every four minutes and brushing with 1/2-cup of the dressing. Cut into 1/2-inch slices.
- Step 2
Mix beans, corn, red pepper and remaining 1/2-cup dressing. Serve with pork.
- Starch: 1
- Meats & Meat Substitutes: 2