Make this for: Dinner
This Recipe Makes: 6 Serving(s)
Make broccoli better than ever with chopped pecans, breadcrumbs, marjoram, chervil, parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
What you'll need
- 1 med Butter-flavored vegetable cooking spray
- 3 tbsp. chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup dry unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp. dried marjoram leaves
- 1/4 tsp. dried chervil leaves
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 lb broccoli, cut into florets and stalks sliced, cooked
- 1 dash salt and black pepper, to taste
- Step 1
Spray small skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
- Step 2
Add pecans and spray with cooking spray; cook over medium heat until toasted, two to three minutes, stirring frequently.
- Step 3
Add breadcrumbs, marjoram, and chervil to skillet; cook until crumbs are toasted, three to four minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and stir in parsley.
- Step 4
Season broccoli with salt and pepper to taste; arrange in serving bowl. Spoon crumb mixture over broccoli.
- Non-Starchy Vegetables: 1 1/2
- Fat: 1/2