Make this for: Dinner
This Recipe Makes: 8 Serving(s)
Artichoke hearts and green chiles blended in food processor with light mayonnaise, fresh lemon juice, a little olive oil and some hot pepper sauce for a little kick.
What you'll need
- 14 oz artichoke hearts, drained
- 4 oz chopped green chiles, drained
- 2 tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- Step 1
Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blend until almost smooth.
- Step 2
Heat the mixture in a medium saucepan for five minutes over low heat, or until hot, or bake in a small casserole at 350-degrees for 15 minutes. Serve warm.
- Non-Starchy Vegetables: 1