Make this for: Dinner
This Recipe Makes: 6 Serving(s)
Fresh or frozen broccoli with diced cooked turkey, reduced fat cream of mushroom soup, fat free milk and reduced fat Cheddar cheese.
What you'll need
- 2 lb fresh broccoli, trimmed and cut in spears OR two packages frozen broccoli spears (10-ounce)
- 2 cup coarsely diced cooked turkey (12 ounces)
- 1 can reduced-fat condensed cream of mushroom soup (10-1/2-ounce)
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- Step 1
Preheat the oven to 375-degrees. Prepare a large shallow casserole dish with nonstick pan spray.
- Step 2
Cook the broccoli spears in a large pot of boiling water for five minutes and drain, or cook frozen broccoli according to the package directions. Arrange the broccoli in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Spread the turkey on top.
- Step 3
In a medium bowl, combine the soup with the milk; mix until smooth and pour over the turkey. Top with shredded cheese.
- Step 4
Bake for 30 minutes. Let stand five minutes before dividing into six equal portions.
- Starch: 1/2
- Non-Starchy Vegetables: 1
- Fat: 1/2
- Meats & Meat Substitutes: 3