Make this for: Dinner
This Recipe Makes: 4 Serving(s)
Combine the tuna, beans, onion, green pepper, and ground pepper and toss with the prepared light Italian dressing.
What you'll need
- 1 can water-packed tuna, drained and flaked (6-1/2-ounce)
- 1 can cannellini, or any cooked white beans, rinsed and drained (19-ounce)
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion rings
- 2 tbsp. chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup prepared light Italian dressing
- Step 1
Combine the tuna, beans, onion, green pepper, and ground pepper.
- Step 2
Mix in the dressing and toss to combine.
- Step 3
Chill before serving.
- Starch: 1
- Meats & Meat Substitutes: 1