Make this for: Lunch
This Recipe Makes: 6 Serving(s)
Tender chicken with celery, mayonnaise, almonds, pepper, onion, pimiento and Swiss cheese topped with reduced-fat potato chips.
What you'll need
- 2 cup diced cooked chicken (8 ounces)
- 2 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup silvered almonds
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely copped onion
- 2 tbsp. chopped pimiento
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cup fat-free or reduced fat potato chips, coarsely chrushed
- Step 1
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 2-quart casserole with non-stick pan spray.
- Step 2
Mix all the ingredients except the cheese and potato chips in a large bowl. Turn into the casserole. Top with the cheese and crushed potato chips.
- Step 3
Bake about 25 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the salad is hot.
- Starch: 1/2
- Non-Starchy Vegetables: 1
- Meats & Meat Substitutes: 2