Make this for: Breakfast
Category: Breads & Muffins
This Recipe Makes: 8 Serving(s)
(NOTE: unsalted tub margarine, 30 packets sucralose, and unsweetened apple juice concentrate used in the analysis)
What you'll need
- 5 large jumbo-size refrigerated biscuits, cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 1/4 cup spoonful sugar substitute or 30 packets of sweetener substitute
- 2 1/2 tbsp. cinnamon
- 2 med Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, sliced into 1/4-inch thin circles, cut in half
- 3 tbsp. apple juice concentrate, thawed
- Step 1
Roll biscuit quarters into melted margarine. Coat biscuit pieces with combined sweetener and cinnamon. Arrange biscuits in an 8-inch round cake pan. Stand eight apple halves around the edge.
- Step 2
Fill in remaining apple slices between the biscuit quarters. Sprinkle any remaining margarine and sweetener/cinnamon mixture over the top.
- Step 3
Drizzle thawed apple juice over the top. Bake at 375-degrees for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown and apples are tender.
- Fat: 1 1/2
- Carbohydrate: 1 1/2