Ask the Professionals

Return to Questions

Treat Frozen arm - shoulder

    How can I treat my frozen arm. Im a diabetic type 2 and Im 52 yearsold.
  • Clara Schneider, MS, RD, RN, CDE, LDN PROFESSIONAL
    Hello, Call your doctor and ask if you can have a physical therapy (PT) evaluation. Your may also want to consider going to a specialist in orthopedics. Please let us know how you make out. Clara Schneider MS,RD,RN,CDE,LDN